Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest

Go down 
+6
meaty muzzy
IceKyurem
Let's Party!
Apollo
Saint
Winz Tornado
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Winz Tornado
Benchwarmer
Winz Tornado

Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest Empty
PostSubject: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:44 am

Ex.
Thor Hammer(goal keeper) The keeper rise up in the air like hammer of wrath but there is a majin with a huge hammer slammed..
must have:
name of techniques
position
how does it look like
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:06 pm

I don't quite understand what is this about?
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
Winz Tornado
Benchwarmer
Winz Tornado

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:26 am

hahaha this is just for fun...making new hissatsu technique...come up with one....if u dun understand then just disband this topic hahahah
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Benchwarmer
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:59 am

Im going with the flow here,

Ice Tornado (STR) - Pretty self explanable , similar to Fire/Dark Tornado , except its Ice, and it freezes its pathway.
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:42 am

I made a hissatsu a while ago which was really for lulz, but I guess I could try and make a real hissatsu.

My made up hissatsu is this.

Chin Shield (チンシールド) Chinshīrudo
Defense Hissatsu, used by Domon
Domon summons a gold chin-shaped shield in front of him, similar to God Hand and it blocks the ball.

Flame Dash (炎のダッシュ) Honoo no dasshu
Dribble Hissatsu, used by people of the fire element
The user dribbles the ball in a speedy dash. They move so fast it's like a fire's being set to the ground.
Back to top Go down
IceKyurem
Defender

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:11 am

Sonic Rainboom Shot
Shooting hissatsu
User kicks ball, trail of rainbows appears behind it (think Nyan Cat style). Speed increases, until a ring of rainbowness explodes from around it and it speeds up even more. (only usable by people who are EXTREMELY epic, bonus points if they can clear the sky in ten seconds flat or have said the phrase 'It needs to be 20% cooler'.)

Tri-Rainbow Dash
Shooting hissatsu
Think Tri-Pegasus that's cyan blue, with a rainbow mane and tail. Oh and a cutie-mark of a cloud and a rainbow. Can't forget the cutie-mark! Oh yeah, there's a Nyan-cat style rainbow behind the pegasus.

*sigh* So unoriginal~
Back to top Go down
meaty muzzy
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:18 pm

I DONNO WAT TO COME UP WITH
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:50 pm

meaty muzzy wrote:
I DONNO WAT TO COME UP WITH

Best hissatsu ever.
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
hiroto
Defender
hiroto

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Hahahahhaa!

Aurora Shield
(goalkeeper hissatsu)
A huge wall that looks like the northern lights (or aurora borealis) appears in front of the user, protecting the goal.

Rainbow Star Dragon
(shooting hissatsu)
Three users, kick the ball at the same time, huge rainbow dragon appears, and soars toward the goal with teh ball.
Back to top Go down
IceKyurem
Defender

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 am

Spyro's Wrath
Shooting Hissatsu
One person
User kicks the ball high into the air, then jumps and kicks it again. A dragon similiar in design and shape to Spyro (the brighter purple dragon) chases after the ball.

Cynder's Wrath
Shooting Hissatsu
One person
Same as above, but the dragon is similiar in design and shape to Cynder (the dark purple dragon) instead of Spyro.

Dual Draconic Wrath
Shooting Hissatsu
Two people.
The first person uses Spyro's Wrath on the ground, kicking the ball up to the other person who will use Cynder's Wrath. Both Spyro and Cynder will chase the ball.

Back to top Go down
arvind0598
Benchwarmer
arvind0598

PostSubject: Clones   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Both are Solo Hissatsus

Clone shoot
(Shooting Technique)
The player flys up in the air with the ball just like Fire tornado but without all the fire revolving around the player. He then kicks the ball which ,when near the keeper, splits into two halves and goes ito opposite corners.
You eed to be extremely fast to pul this move off.

The Clone Fist
(Keeping Technique)
The Keeper splits into multiple parts of himself and all of them do the FIST OF JUSTICE. There is no way that a ball can pass this Technique.

lol! Yep. I am pretty much A clone fan. lol!

Back to top Go down
faiza is a footballer
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:12 am

want to play football like mad there is going to be a inazuma eleven team Soccer Kitty Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest Football
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Benchwarmer
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:45 am

death arrows!!!
(shooting technique)
the user kicks the ball in the air then he/her spin upside down in the air (like fire tornado) and arrows form around the ball then you aim then shoot and 5 arrows on purple fire swirl around the ball and get in the back of the net.

death force!!!
(keeper technique)
the user tosses a ball of purple flame from one hand to the other then smashes both hands together and a purple glow forms around the hands, have both hands in front of you then open them and a light will form it will burn and stop any shot (like the force from star wars). evil
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Benchwarmer
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 am

grand blizzard
[SH]
grand fire and eternal blizzard together (this will give the keeper some badd frost bite)

Grand slayer
[SH]
grand fire and dragon slayer together, it will kill any thing in its path

God ball
[SH]
god catch but while shooting

god hand triple X
[GK]
original god hand, blue god hand and red god hand mixed together
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Benchwarmer
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:12 pm

smashing ground
[GK]
you jump high in the sky, then like Ijigen The Hand smash the ground with your fist and the lifts up like mega quake and stops the ball.

End Of The World
[tactics]
everyone does there hissatu techniques in a chain to the oppositions keeper.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Benchwarmer
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:32 pm

penguin boost
[SH]
the user calls up the penguins then they fly up and bite on to the ball then two other people do an over head kick from both sides and kick it down then the user takes a full volley shoot at the keeper

Soccer Kitty
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Benchwarmer
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:17 pm

The Vortex
[SH]

The user runs around the ball until a purple ring formes around it then a purple sphere formes around it you are now in the vortex then you shoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest   Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inazuma Eleven Hissatsu making contest
Page 1 of 1