Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?

Go down 
+5
Apollo
Rinkun
Saint
Crust
solomon585858
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Aki
Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_vote_lcap27%Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Fuyuka
Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_vote_lcap9%Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Natsumi
Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_vote_lcap64%Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? Empty
PostSubject: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:52 am

Tell your opinion and why
Back to top Go down
Crust
Administrator
Crust

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Natsumi! Duh! Its simple...Aki was his childhood friend just like Fuyuppe but Fuyuppe didn't show that she liked Endou as much as Aki and Natsumi did. Then theres Aki, Aki sure showed that she liked Endou but in a more friendly way. Now,Natsumi,on the other hand showed that her passion for soccer came from Endou and that she liked soccer because she liked Endou or something like that. Either way Natsumi showed more Love than friendship towards Endou and thats why I think Natsumi is going to be Endou's wife.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Wrong. Friends end up as couple most of the time. So I'd say Aki, however, the first episode of Inazuma Eleven GO makes me doubt. Aki is seen just outside of Tenma's house sweeping the street sidewalk. So I really don't know, but my bets are with Aki.
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:21 pm

What we saw in Inazuma Eleven GO:

1) Aki is in the Opening, Endou isn't
2) Aki doesn't have a wedding ring
3) Aki is sweeping outisde Tenma's house. But it looks like there are few families/people live in there, not only Tenma and his family. So Aki probably live there too. But I can be mistaken. Also it looks like for me Tenma doesn't even know Endou and who he is but he knows Aki.

These things give me the feeling that Aki is not Endou's wife. Also remember one thing. Level-5 President said that the hint to whom Endou married was in "3". Probably 3rd generation/season. In the game we have a scene when Endou has a choice to talk before the finals with one of three girls (Aki, Fuyuka, Natsumi). Now remember with whom he spoke before the final... In anime it was Natsumi.

Also about Aki. At first when I started to watch 3 season I also thought that Aki would be the one. But situation with Ichinose and how Aki wanted to go to see him with Domon highly reduced this probability.

Also I agree that Natsumi likes Endou clearly in romantic way. Well Fuyuppe began to feel something too but her feelings for me not as strong as Natsumi's. Aki likes Endou. But here's Ichinose and I really don't know what sort of feelings she has for Endou and Ichinose. Hard to say. I think she herself doesn't even know it.

Last edited by solomon585858 on Sat May 14, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeah, I actually strongly wished it was Aki though. But there's something I wonder, what if Aki is Tenma's neighbor? And Endou is away for a time?
Back to top Go down
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Saint wrote:
Yeah, I actually strongly wished it was Aki though. But there's something I wonder, what if Aki is Tenma's neighbor? And Endou is away for a time?

I have a feeling that Endou is not in this town or even Japan. Maybe he is abroad or something.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Time will tell lol. I just wish it was Aki, and screw Ichinose. :3
Back to top Go down
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Well if it is Aki it is like another cliche. We always want something interesting and not ordinay. Aki and Endou pair is standard couple for many anime where protagonist ends up with childhood friend. And Natsumi/Endou pair.. well to say not ordinary is to say nothing. They are very different in many things and it would be interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
Rinkun
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:05 am

I think in the latest inazuma trading card there is a card name :円堂冬花
Back to top Go down
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:30 am

So last episode showed us a big hint:

- Tenma asked Aki if she received a letter from America and she blushed.

It just shows us she is indeed romantically interested or involved with Ichinose and is not Endou's wife. Remember also last episode of the finals against Cotarl when she received a letter with a pink heart after the match (you can see it on one of photographies after the match). What I don't get is that why writers showed us so much about her interest in Endou during all three seasons, waking him up, going to school with him and doing it even before graduation, blushing about Endou in different sitautions and so on. And then we suddenly see her interest out of nowhere to Ichinose, wanting to go to America to his surgery and so on. My respect for her is decreased significantly.

So we have only two choices now: it is either Fuyuka or Natsumi.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Aki with Ichinose then? Meh. How about if Endou ended up solo lol?

Also, where did you watch the episode? You happen to know japanese?
Back to top Go down
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:10 am

Saint wrote:
Aki with Ichinose then? Meh. How about if Endou ended up solo lol?

Also, where did you watch the episode? You happen to know japanese?

A little bit. Episode was out already yesterday.

Tenma asked her if she got a letter from America (it means Ichinose, who else I mean) and she blushed.
Then Tenma said that she indeed got a letter, didn't she...

So I just don't get why they showed us Aki and Endou always being together, waking him up, really liking him. And now... She suddenly turned her attention on Ichinose. So that just means that her feelings for Endou was a big fake during all series.

P.S. Ichinose is the only guy I didn't like in first series. I don't know why but...
Also I am really pity about Rika.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:12 am

It was a child romance. Either way, according to fan ratings, they prefer EndouxNatusmi than EndouxAki.

Lolrika, she can go die.

Ichinose is cool, he had Aki first anyways.
Back to top Go down
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:00 am

Saint wrote:
It was a child romance. Either way, according to fan ratings, they prefer EndouxNatusmi than EndouxAki.

Lolrika, she can go die.

Ichinose is cool, he had Aki first anyways.

I think something happened between Aki and Endou. Because I can't imagine that she can suddenly change her love interest on 100% and forget about Endou. I hope writers will show us something about that. Possibly Endou kicked her or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:03 am

Nah, doesn't sound like Endou at all. Maybe her interest sided more with Ichinose as she saw Natsumi and Endou together?
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Benchwarmer
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:06 am

I dont think its Aki, More like Aki marrying Ichinose, seeing they're childhood friends and all.

I don't think its Natsumi either, coz she want to be a lawyer and all.

So probably my bet is Fuyuppe
Back to top Go down
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:10 am

Apollo wrote:
I dont think its Aki, More like Aki marrying Ichinose, seeing they're childhood friends and all.

I don't think its Natsumi either, coz she want to be a lawyer and all.

So probably my bet is Fuyuppe

By 3rd episode it's almost confirmed that Aki is not Endou's wife.
With Fuyuka and Natsumi sitaution is very interesting: in 3rd game there are certain scenes in the end of a game hinting Fuyuka will be the one but in anime series there isn't much interaction between Fuyuka and Endou; on the other hand in anime series, especially toward the end, there are several hints about Natsumi. So we'll have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:24 pm

It isn't Aki, at all. Aki just didn't give much crap of Endou coming back. Natsumi won. :(
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:12 am

So Endou married Natsumi at the end as we could see in the preview of episode 18. Why Aki, WHY?!
Back to top Go down
~Blizzard~
Benchwarmer
~Blizzard~

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Umm... has anyone watche the recent episodes?

I said Natsumi. For reasons... um. You may want to watch the new episodes.

Or check the Wiki....
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Yeah, my prediction lost. Good games.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Case closed, Endou married Natsumi.
Back to top Go down
Crust
Administrator
Crust

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:20 pm

I knew it all along..and saint you owe me 5 bucks. >>
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:45 pm

I bet no such thing. D:
Back to top Go down
~Blizzard~
Benchwarmer
~Blizzard~

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:29 am

I said Natsumi.

'Cause of the wiki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next