Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thebluebadger
Benchwarmer
thebluebadger

Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS) Empty
PostSubject: Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS)   Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 am

Here's the newest game, where InaGO is supposedly & loosely based from.
I bet everyone knows about this already.. It has two versions Shine & Dark. Release date: Dec. 15
There are lot of differences between the two versions like:
Endou's wife (Natsumi or Fuyuka)
Characters (Midorikawa & Hiroto or Kabeyama, Fudou & Kazemaru)
The "enemy" teams (Unlimited Shining or Ancient Dark)
The players/characters you can scout
Opening Themes/Ending Songs ( this is kinda obvious)
you can check the rest here with screenshots.
hiroto w/ glasses...^O^

Here's the new trailer that just came out at Level-5 World earlier today:
be warned... there are spoilers. hm, but they might not apply to the anime. Shindouuuu~ aand Sasuke XD

Spoiler:
cr. Level5ch

btw, theres a new Inazuma Eleven Strikers game coming out next year in Japan. Tenma VS Endou, trailer's here :)

So...what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS)   Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Well a lot of surprises and spoilers lol. Why can't they just make one story for only one game? Tenma as captain made me lol. I doubt there will be an American launch because if they do, Ill buy it. I prefer Natsumi as her wife, and I saw Hiroto. <3

wait what, new inazuma eleven strikers?!
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS)   Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:53 pm

I heard of this new strikers game. It's going to be pretty much the old one with the addition of the new Raimon team and all tnheir crazy effects like Keshins, random tornados and things like that.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS)   Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:05 pm

If they add online, I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
thebluebadger
Benchwarmer
thebluebadger

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS)   Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:24 am

Saint wrote:
Well a lot of surprises and spoilers lol. Why can't they just make one story for only one game? Tenma as captain made me lol. I doubt there will be an American launch because if they do, Ill buy it. I prefer Natsumi as her wife, and I saw Hiroto. <3

wait what, new inazuma eleven strikers?!

yeah~ I want to know what happened to Shindou.. how'd he get so injured? because something happened during a match or something? XD
I'll definitely get Shine if ever XD because of the same reasons, plus JunJun <3 (Lelouch in Code Geass etc..) voices Hakuryuu~. But a localization might not happen.. at least.. not right now. The first IE game was released in EU though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS)   Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inazuma Eleven GO: Shine/Dark (3DS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic :: Gaming :: Inazuma Eleven Games-
Jump to: