Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IceKyurem
Defender

Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal Empty
PostSubject: Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal   Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 am

Hello, and welcome to Hurt 'n' Heal - Inazuma Eleven All-Stars! This is just a generic Hurt 'n' Heal game, with the Inazuma Eleven All-Stars (Mark/Endou, Axel/Goujenji, Jude/Kidou, Nathan/Kazemaru and Shawn/Fubuki) being the ones you're hurting and healing.

[size=150]How do 'Hurt 'n' Heal' games work?[/size]
The original poster posts a list of books/characters/animes/other stuff, each with an equal point value (eg: 30). Each poster after that has to post the list of stuff along with their assigned point value, but highering the point value of one of the things and lowering the point value of another. Once one of the things gets to 0 points, that thing is out and its point value cannot be highered or lowered any more. Here's an example:

Original Poster:
Quote :
Pokémon: 20
Digimon: 20
MLP:FiM: 20
Poster 2
Quote :
Pokémon: 21
Digimon: 19
MLP:FiM: 20
Poster 3
Quote :
Pokémon: 21
Digimon: 18
MLP:FiM: 21
Gameplay would continue until only one thing remains, which is the winner of that game. ThenOnce one of the characters wins, the game will restart with each character having double what they started with last time. So after this round, it'll be 50 points to start with, then 100, then 200, then 400, etc. If I wasn't clear enough, I can explain more.

[size=150]Rules[/size]
[size=120]Follow them, or I'll get Shirou to use Eternal Blizzard on you >:][/size]
1. All of the main forum rules apply here
2. For every post you make in this thread, you must lower the point value of one thing and raise the point value of one thing.
3. To add on to that rule, you may only raise/lower point values by ONE POINT only. Even if you are the biggest Endou fangirl ever, you may only raise his point value by one (or anything else, for that matter)
4. No SPAM. This includes arguing with someone else because they raised the point value of something you hate/they lowered the point value of something you love.
5. You may not double/triple/quadruple/etc post to raise/lower point values. You may multipost to bump this thread, but you may not raise or lower any point values when bumping.

[size=150]The actual Things you'll be raising/lowering the Point Values of:[/size]
Mark/Endou: 25
Axel/Gouenji: 25
Jude/Kidou: 25
Nathan/Kazemaru: 25
Shawn/Fubuki: 25

So, without further ado... you may now lower and raise point values~

Once one of the characters wins, the game will restart with each character having double what they started with last time. So after this round, it'll be 50 points to start with, then 100, then 200, then 400, etc.
Back to top Go down
hiroto
Defender
hiroto

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal   Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Axel/Gouenji: 26
Jude/Kidou: 24
Nathan/Kazemaru: 25
Back to top Go down
IceKyurem
Defender

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal   Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:57 am

Axel/Gouenji: 26
Jude/Kidou: 25
Nathan/Kazemaru: 24
Back to top Go down
Tenri
Benchwarmer
Tenri

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal   Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:39 am

I dun understand?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal   Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inazuma Eleven All-Stars Hurt 'n' Heal
Page 1 of 1