Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inazuma Eleven Strikers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Administrator
Saint

Inazuma Eleven Strikers Empty
PostSubject: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:59 am

Is anyone else psyched for this game? I do not hold a NDS, so I've never played any IE game. I came to know it from the anime.

Here's the trailer for the game.

Hundreds of playable characters, I am really eager to play it. Hopefully it comes out to America too.
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:11 am

Me too. I never played a game but want to
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:00 am

Played this game today, and it's FUN and ADDICTING. Too bad it's in japanese which gives me a lot of trouble lol.
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:17 am

Saint wrote:
Played this game today, and it's FUN and ADDICTING. Too bad it's in japanese which gives me a lot of trouble lol.
I can't see why it would give you a lot of trouble. Apart from the hissatsus, if you know basic video game mechanics, like where yes and no would be placed, and assorted menu things, it wouldn't be too hard, or at least that's how I see it in my eyes.

I've got this game cough legally cough and it's very fun. you get to play as really, all the important players that have appeared in the series, which is all Raimon, Teikoku, Zeus and so on. I was actually surprised when I found out they included the Ogre team as well. I really liked that they went as far as including everyone that pretty much had a hissatsu. The Kappa that Endou, Hiroto and Kogure met that one time, Kanon, even the InaGO characters.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Dissapointed that the game still lacks of involvement. They could've at least added all the FFI teams. Also, creating your own team freely would've been an amazing addition. And lastly, I hate the fact that I have to buy characters through seasons. I wish they would've just evolved.
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Saint wrote:
Dissapointed that the game still lacks of involvement. They could've at least added all the FFI teams. Also, creating your own team freely would've been an amazing addition. And lastly, I hate the fact that I have to buy characters through seasons. I wish they would've just evolved.
I personally like the FFI team. You've got to remember that not everyone in the FFi teams had a role at all, like Knights of Queen, all we really saw was Edgar, some defense and the goalkeeper. If they had maybe two teams to split up maybe of the first lot with Australia, Qatar and Korea maybe, and then have the second team with England, America, South America, and so on and Little Gigant seperate that would've been nice.

You have to remember they have to give everyone some sort of hissatsu in this, so you don't want every single character to know Killer Slide or Sabaki no Tetsui.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Lol at every single defender with Killer Slide. I know that, but the NDS games were more completed than this one. That's what I want to state. They should've dedicated more time to this game since it was for a console.
Back to top Go down
Kun
Benchwarmer
Kun

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:46 pm

How did you guys get it? I read there's no english version announced.
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:17 am

Kun wrote:
How did you guys get it? I read there's no english version announced.
Two ways you can get it now. You can either import it from Japan and play it, taking into account that you can play japanese games on your wii, or you can coughdownloadcough it and play it using the Wii Homebrew system.

I totally didn't do that
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:57 pm

No one downloads the game, because that's illegal, and we don't do that, at all. I don't do it, of course I don't.

I have a question, how do you get combination techniques on Story mode?
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:55 am

Saint wrote:
No one downloads the game, because that's illegal, and we don't do that, at all. I don't do it, of course I don't.

I have a question, how do you get combination techniques on Story mode?
You know that circle thing with all the percentages? Thats your friendship, or bonds (kizuna) which you need to get up by either playing matches with them together (pass the ball between them) or play the minigames with just those two people. It all depends on what hissatsu you want as to how much percentage you need. 2-man hissatsu will usually only need 50-75%, while 3-man hissatsu are usually 100% friendship.

Also you need to get them up with the appropriate arc characters, so you wouldn't be able to get say, Dragon Tornado with getting Someoka and Gouenji up whom are both from Inazuma Japan. You'd need to get them up from the first Raimon team.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Crossfire is Gouenji and Fubuki both on Inazuma Japan right?

Also, what's your team?
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:34 pm

I'm really not sure on Crossfire, but I think it's Gouenji from Raimon 2nd and Offense Fubuki, but I can't be too sure on this. It might be Inazuma Japan Fubuki, but I know you're going to be using 2nd Raimon Gouenji.

As for my team, I haven't play it for a while so I can't tell you my exact team right now. All I know is that i don't want to be using just people from Inazuma Japan. :/
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 pm

My team does not consist of only Inazuma Japan. I'm sad to hear I need 2nd Gouenji for Crossfire. :(
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:55 pm

No no you've got it wrong. You need the 2nd Gouenji to unlock Crossfire. Once you've unlocked the hissatsu you can use them with anyone. So say you wanted Dragon Tornado which you would need Raimon Gouenji and Someoka, then you could change to Inazuma Japan of the two of them for it.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Oh, so if they are not the real users of the hissatsu, they can do it? Like Hiroto doing The Hurricane?
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:39 pm

No.

How do I explain this better. You know there's multiple characters for the different teams, like two different Endou's in Raimon and Inazuma Japan, or Genda in Teikoku and Neo Japan etc. So for something like the Hurricane, you would have to get up the two original users of the hissatsu to use it with any of the versions of the same character. So for the Hurricane as an example, you'd have to get the friendship up between Kazemaru and Fubuki from Inazuma Japan, but then after you've unlocked the move, you could use say, Kazemaru from Raimon instead to use it.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Got it perfectly. I feel like a kindergarden kid lol. Another question, Genda can only use True Infinite Wall with the guys of Neo Japan?
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Yes, Genda can only use Infinite Wall if you've got those two defenders from Neo Japan. If you don't want them because they suck, you can use Beast Fangs instead.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 pm

This is what I mean, they could've really expanded this game more. It would've been cool if you could use any two defenders for the technique. Oh well, I'll stick with Beast Fang.
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Maybe if they fit certain requirements for the defense, it would've been better. So people like Kabeyama, Teres, those two defenders, Touko, people like that with the "wall" type defense they create would be better.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:04 am

Something that really dissapoints me is the lack of online play. I would've been so happy if it had.
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:35 am

Online play would've made it much better, whether you play on the same team or against each other. It could've been good either way. It'd be a bit hard to communicate with someone trying to do that, but it would've been good.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Benchwarmer
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:23 am

Inazuma eleven strikers came out on wii on the 28 september but i cant find it in any shops.

angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers   Inazuma Eleven Strikers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inazuma Eleven Strikers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic :: Gaming :: Inazuma Eleven Games-
Jump to: