Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Discussion: Tenma

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Administrator
Saint

Character Discussion: Tenma Empty
PostSubject: Character Discussion: Tenma   Character Discussion: Tenma I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Let's discuss the protagonist, Matsukaze Tenma. What do you think of him? Is he worthy to be Endou's replacement?

I think he got overpowered to quickly, and being able to have an Avatar able to beat a SEEDs' is just too much. He is also rather annoying, and admires everything. Endou did too, but his way was cooler actually. I'm irritated by his love with Shinsuke, those two together kills it. I'd rather have the GouenjixKidouxEndou trio again.
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Tenma   Character Discussion: Tenma I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:35 am

Tenma, I guess he's alright for a protagonist. He does seem a lot more enthusiastic though which is odd. Comparing that to Endou, he doesn't make sense. At least Endou's made sense when he saw Daisuke's notebooks and wanted to play more, whereas Tenma was saved, which I guess makes sense.

I wouldn't mind if he was a little different in that sense, somewhat like Kabeyama maybe personality wise, as in he's not exactly confident in his abilities but learns to overcome that and play to the best of his ability. That'd also make a lot of sense for his keshin to come out at the time that it did.

Apart from that, I do like him, but I guess they tried to make him over the top, and didn't pull it off like they did with Endou.
Back to top Go down
Crust
Administrator
Crust

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Tenma   Character Discussion: Tenma I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:20 pm

I agree with saint about tenma being OP quickly. The fact that he defeated three SEED's in a match is unreasonable in my opinion. 1. Because theres suppose to be like a time limit on the use of avatar. Just like shindou, he got pretty tired after using his avatar and he is suppose to be one of the best players of the team. 2. For me tenma should of only been able to use his ava once or twice that match because its his first time using it, I wouldn't expect him to be an expert all of the sudden.

I think it would of been better if they took the evolution of tenma and other characters slower like in the first IE. Endou took like 14 episodes just to learn Majin the Hand. Maybe I exagerated I really don't know but he took his time to learn it and worked hard for it.
Back to top Go down
Kun
Benchwarmer
Kun

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Tenma   Character Discussion: Tenma I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Tell me about it. I prefer Endou wayyyyyy more. He so freaking irritating with all that sempai crap.
Back to top Go down
hamzamamarou
Benchwarmer
hamzamamarou

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Tenma   Character Discussion: Tenma I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:58 pm

I miss Endou he was my favourite Character of the series, how ever Tenma aint bad he is fine but the thing that really ticks me is that he gets alot of power but he still gets weak against the enemy. E.G After learning Avatar Armed he didnt use it in some matches like the match in which endout gets captured (I am talking about Chrone Stone)
At first I thought he was son of Aki then i found out about his history and yea i agree with Saint Shinskue and Tenma are like totaly over kill in there relationship and the trio that too was the best ever, the goal keeper, the playmaker and the attacker the perfect trio xD
btw where did the presidents daughter ran of too?
I had alot of thoughts that would endou not marry, or marry fyuppe, natsumi or her and turns out its natsumi xD, Inazuma Eleven is the only thing in the world who keeps my passion of soccer heated up and i like tenma's and endou's courage of "Something will workout!"
So Endou was better and tenma is also good but it would be better if they both fought alongside for a long series and not an episode (MIXI MAX Maybe?).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion: Tenma   Character Discussion: Tenma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Discussion: Tenma
Page 1 of 1