Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episodes Discussion!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

Episodes Discussion! Empty
PostSubject: Episodes Discussion!   Episodes Discussion! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:43 am

Let's discuss here what you liked and what you didn't in new series, and more specifically in particular episodes.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Benchwarmer
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Episodes Discussion!   Episodes Discussion! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:02 am

Well i would like to see future episodes of this series that will tell what happened to the past Inazuma japan, fudou,kabeyama, etc etc. XD
catching up again, yay finished watching EP 1 thus far. XD

EDIT - O_O wow.. the avatar thingies are lame. :|
Inazuma Eleven's becoming like Yu Gi Oh Now. :(((((
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Episodes Discussion!   Episodes Discussion! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Agreed, not a big fan of avatars.
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Episodes Discussion!   Episodes Discussion! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 pm

So 5th episode is out. Endou finally appears, even if it wasn't actual appearance. We saw him watching this match at the stadium. His words "This is the Raimon" makes me think that he recently came to this town or Japan and didn't see this Raimon earlier. He was dissappointed. That's for sure XD. I don't think he is gonna make an actual appearance very soon. Time hasn't come yet.

Megane appears! Man, he still likes to play computer games. He is really an otaku XD. Kudou makes a call to Megane and informs him about School Principal' words about next match Raimon has and the Fifth Sector's order to loose this match by 3-0. Kudou also asks Megane if everything is ready. I wonder what. Don't think it is associated with Endou.

Aki. We saw her watching Tenma training by himself (dribbling.. what else). She somehow resembles Mother Teresa now more and more XD. So far no calls from her "Darling" (Ichinose)XD.

About macth... Well, we can see just by few minutes of this match and from last Raimon team's training that this team is not so bad. Players are higher than average, some of them have interesting techniques. Just Tenma sucks for now (Nishizono too). This team could beat Eito Gakuen, for sure. But players understand that is the order from Fifth Sector and they have no other way. Tenma of course doesn't know anything about it. For now I don't like his character. I mean I don't think he will understand what will be the result to his teammates if they win this match. He thinks everything is sooo simple. I just hope that after Haruna or somebody else tells him about this whole situation he will at least try to understand something and that not everything is so simple in life and that everything has consequences.

Back to top Go down
Apollo
Benchwarmer
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Episodes Discussion!   Episodes Discussion! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Speaking of recurring characters, Why the hell is their old coach back in raimon? I mean the coach who worked for kageyama in S1 , I think his dub name is Wintersea, like wth. He's gonna betray raimon once again.

And where is natsumi? It would have been better if she became the school Principal.

I would also really like Ichinose to recur , i can see that he would be the one to train Tenma to be a better MF, Ichinose ftwww!
Back to top Go down
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Episodes Discussion!   Episodes Discussion! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:25 am

Apollo wrote:
Speaking of recurring characters, Why the hell is their old coach back in raimon? I mean the coach who worked for kageyama in S1 , I think his dub name is Wintersea, like wth. He's gonna betray raimon once again.

And where is natsumi? It would have been better if she became the school Principal.

I would also really like Ichinose to recur , i can see that he would be the one to train Tenma to be a better MF, Ichinose ftwww!

1) It is possible to see Natsumi beong new school prinicipal later
2) Ichinose To train Tenma? No way.. He is not important character to do so. Besides even in the first series I've got a feeling that there was a distance between him and Raimon. He wasn't really part of it for me.
3) The old coach to betray? He is already doing dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episodes Discussion!   Episodes Discussion! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episodes Discussion!
Page 1 of 1