Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Inazuma Go Character

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hiroto
Defender
hiroto

Favorite Inazuma Go Character Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Inazuma Go Character   Favorite Inazuma Go Character I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Who's your favorite Inazuma Eleven Go character, and why? (Not including ones from Inazuma Eleven/first 3 seasons)

Tsurugi Kyousuke is my favorite character. I like his looks, (reminds me of Midorikawa) and the case with his brother reminds me of Gouenji, and I loved Gouenji. He may be mean, but he seems caring at the same time, especially towards his brother. For some reason, I like this type of guy.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inazuma Go Character   Favorite Inazuma Go Character I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Tsurugi Kyousuke. I knew his was gonna be since the start. On the last episodes he hasn't been shown much. I hope he still comes back and takes a major plot.
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
GouenjiGirl10
Benchwarmer
GouenjiGirl10

Location : Somewhere in my own dreamworld with Gouenji Shuuya and the rest of the Inazuma Gang~

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inazuma Go Character   Favorite Inazuma Go Character I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:39 am

Tsurugi Kyosuke!!!! He's DEFINETELY my fave character. He's the cool type I like, and he's a lot like Gouenji Shuuya. I especially love him when he looks concerned about his brother.

Tsurugi Yuiichi? He's kinda cute. I wish he had more screen time.

Shindou Takuto. Genius of the midfield of IE GO!

Matsukaze Tenma. Cuz he's like me, who starts out not knowing how to play soccer but loves it~

Kirino Ranmaru. I don't get why people hate him so much. He's so cute and caring and clever!

Kariya. He's so cute when he laughs! Especially what he did to Hikaru. He's clever too.

Back to top Go down
Kuro
Benchwarmer
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inazuma Go Character   Favorite Inazuma Go Character I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:18 am

Amemiya Taiyou because he is soooooo cool !!!
Back to top Go down
hamzamamarou
Benchwarmer
hamzamamarou

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inazuma Go Character   Favorite Inazuma Go Character I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Mine IS OFCOURSE TENMA He has the coolest avatar armed unlike Tsurugi (would be better if he didnt have cape) Plus he is one character other than endou who keeps my soccer passion buring (this anime is the only reason why i like soccer) Ask me any questions abou Inazuma Eleven I can answer till the latest episodes Inaumza Eleven Go Chronostone Oda Nobunaga's Time Raimon VS Protocol Omega 2.0 xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inazuma Go Character   Favorite Inazuma Go Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Inazuma Go Character
Page 1 of 1