Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Design

Go down 
+6
Kun
~Blizzard~
Crust
Roxas
Let's Party!
Saint
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Administrator
Saint

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:31 pm

What do you think of it? If you don't like it, please state so. :)

Last edited by Saint on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Personally, I don't like it. The quality is quote low, in the choice of the things you've chosen (Gouenji, Fubuki etc.), and yeah. That's really all I can think of. Maybe you could give the option to use either this banner or the other one maybe?
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Yeah, I don't quite like it much either. Any details you'd like perhaps? It's hard to find renders of Inazuma Eleven anyways. I removed the other one because it was too big. It seems neater this way.
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Just make sure you have a nice artwork or render or whatever, and not low quality. Also other things like make sure it's saved in a .png instead of a .jpg and so on. It might be wise to make a general theme instead of just a banner, so you have more freedon in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 pm

General theme, what do you mean? Just fyi, I did not make it. I suck at GFX.
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:12 pm

A general theme, like how everything coordinates. Don't just make it a banner, make it a theme, use the background, the colour scheme, and everything that would make it better.

Idk it's hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Benchwarmer

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Literally facepalmed, Saint.

Why would you save it from your blackberry and put it here? lol. it's gonna be lower quality.

Spoiler:

high quality.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Becuase I like to derp hard. :3
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Changed topic name to 'Forum Design'. Do you like the improvements? What other thing do you recommend?
Back to top Go down
Crust
Administrator
Crust

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:10 pm

I guess it looks better than before, and I get what Party is trying to say about the general theme. I gues the changes you made right now made it a bit more general. The color schemes are better, but one thing thats bothering me right now as I right this is the color of the reply box. The letters are gray and so is the color of the box. Its kinda hard to see what Im typing.
Back to top Go down
~Blizzard~
Benchwarmer
~Blizzard~

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:19 am

I agree. I have no idea what i'm typing right now.
But other than that, its actually quite good.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:04 pm

The Reply box has been fixed. :) Anything else you wish to change/add?
Back to top Go down
Kun
Benchwarmer
Kun

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:51 pm

It's not bad, but I feel like it's missing something.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Like what?
Back to top Go down
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:19 am

The one thing that really annoys me about the forum design right now is the whole black on blue thing you've got going on. It's quite distracting and they really don't mix together. While I like the blue because it's sexy (great choice btw) you could change the black to a brighter blue or an almost white colour so they blend in well together and that the forum looks just a lot better like that.

If you can learn basic colour schemes, you can make it a brilliant place.
Back to top Go down
hiroto
Defender
hiroto

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:28 am

I agree with Let's Party. Perhaps changing the black would be a good idea. I absolutely love the blue. Oh, and I'm glad the reply box was fixed! It helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:01 pm

I'll look upon that lighter theme then.
Back to top Go down
Tenri
Benchwarmer
Tenri

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:53 am

The design is too black for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Blaze12xz
Benchwarmer
Blaze12xz

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:45 pm

yeh i agree its too black and dark there should be some more lightingprobably having endo using god hand at the back would add some lighting
i could make a new banner if you gus want
im pretty good at gfxing
heres a sample:
Forum Design 96pGm
hope you like it
it was one of my sigs on World Beyblade Organization
Back to top Go down
Goldmane
Benchwarmer
Goldmane

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:09 pm

may i do a suggestion? if you are doing a poll, do beside the japanese names also english names. it takes a lot of time to translate those names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Design
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Information :: Suggestions-
Jump to: