Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who were you most surprised to see?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Let's Party!
Defender
Let's Party!

Who were you most surprised to see? Empty
PostSubject: Who were you most surprised to see?   Who were you most surprised to see? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:41 am

As you probably know, Inazuma Eleven Go is set 10 years in the future after Endou's graduation from middle school. Some people are of course going to turn up in this new series, but older. Who were you most surprised to see out of all of these old people in the new series?

Also by old, I mean Endou, Kidou, Aki and those people.

So far, I can say that I was either most surprised to see either Megane or Kogure make a return to the series. Megane because he's not the sort of character you'd expect to return so quickly, but it's so amazing because of the awesome role he had to do. Kogure I thought was a bit weird to return since he wasn't a huge character in terms of everyone in the old series (it could've been like, one of the old Raimon people) and yeah, didn't see him coming into it so soon.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Who were you most surprised to see?   Who were you most surprised to see? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Not really amazed at Kogure, especially dissapointed by how his Sempujin lost to Bittobi Jump. I'm expecting Fubuki so much. And no sign of Gouenji makes me suspect more that he is Seitei.
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
Crust
Administrator
Crust

PostSubject: Re: Who were you most surprised to see?   Who were you most surprised to see? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 pm

I agree with Saint. I didn't expected Kogure at all...In fact I was disappointed for three reasons. One, I never really liked kogure so meh. Two, his technique that should be superior lost to bittobi jump like saint said...Shinuske was an ameture a few episodes ago how the ducks did he manage to do that? Three, Kogure's theme copied some of raimon's techniques and me didn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Kun
Benchwarmer
Kun

PostSubject: Re: Who were you most surprised to see?   Who were you most surprised to see? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:03 pm

*waits for Fudou*
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Benchwarmer
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Who were you most surprised to see?   Who were you most surprised to see? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:33 am

Tsunami especially because he has glasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who were you most surprised to see?   Who were you most surprised to see? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who were you most surprised to see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inazuma Eleven Discussion :: Inazuma Eleven GO!-
Jump to: