Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here Comes Tornaaaadoooo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winz Tornado
Benchwarmer
Winz Tornado

Here Comes Tornaaaadoooo Empty
PostSubject: Here Comes Tornaaaadoooo   Here Comes Tornaaaadoooo I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:22 am

Hi my name is Edwin but my nicname is Winz tornado...im looking forward to the growth of this forum...it will be fun yoroshiku...My favorite character is Endou...he is a cheerful and spiritful guy...he always overcome obstacle and he's cool....Gouenji is also cool...my favorite is Endou(goalkeeper)Kidou(Midfielder)Toramaru or Gouenji(striker)I like to became midfielder or Goalkeeper(tachimukai hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Tornaaaadoooo   Here Comes Tornaaaadoooo I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:19 pm

A lot of Endou fans appearing, luckily, you were the first to stick around lol. Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you more around, if you have any questions you can contact me. Enjoy the forums!

Genda > Endou btw :3
Back to top Go down
https://inazumaelevenfan.forumotion.com
Crust
Administrator
Crust

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Tornaaaadoooo   Here Comes Tornaaaadoooo I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Heey welcome Winz! Thanks for joining the forum and hope you stick around. ^^ Don't forget to tell your friends about this forum so that the community grows. Soccer Kitty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Tornaaaadoooo   Here Comes Tornaaaadoooo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Comes Tornaaaadoooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Information :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: